believe" I can make the change necessary to achieve my goals. So what do I wish to achieve this month?
1. Finish reading through all the amazing course material for Flying Lessons, especially the part on time management. Because wouldn't you know it, I am 3 weeks behind. It's so hard not to get distracted by all the lovely websites/blogs and art and books, etc..
2. Start making a daily list of goals and working on them first before allowing myself to get off task.
3. Start weekly meal planning so that my family and I can both save money and eat healthier.
4. Continue to exercise regularly, like my new morning and/or evening walks (I took this photo a couple of nights ago and then had some fun with it using picnik).
5. Make time to do something creative everyday, whether it be on my computer, in my craft room or in the kitchen, and whether it be by myself or with friends or with my girls.
6. Enjoy the summer with my girls, even though my husband and I aren't getting much time off. So far we've been enjoying little things like going to the pool or getting together with friends to do things in the area. I just want to keep creating memories for my girls.
I could keep going, but I should work on this list first because a lot of those things have really been on my "list" for a while. Well let's see what I can make happen. What's on your list?