1 cup flour
1 cup milk
Dash of salt
1/3 cup margarine
1. Put margarine in a pie pan or 9x13 glass dish and set in cold oven.
2. Now preheat oven to 425 with dish inside. Allow oven to warm up while mixing batter.
3. Put eggs in blender. Blend on high for 1 minute.
4. At same speed, add milk gradually.
5. At same speed add flour and salt gradually.
6. Continue blending for 30 seconds.
7. Pour batter slowly into dish with melted margarine.
8. Margarine should be melted but not allowed to burn when adding batter.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffy and brown. It will deflate when removed from oven.
10. Serve immediately with powdered sugar and syrup or whatever you desire.